Dee-1 – Sallie Mae Back Video
Dee-1 released a music video for a new song called “Sallie Mae Back” on Thursday.
“As we all know, student loan debt is out of control,” Dee-1 said. “So when I got my advance, the first thing I did was finish paying Sallie Mae back. I love being debt-free, so I made this song as an anthem to celebrate and also to encourage others who are working towards being debt-free.”
- Previous Boss Mob feat: Illuminate – “LIGHT EM UP” (King of Everything) Video
- Next Json Releases New Single “Love Me”
You may also like...
- Sevin Drops -Pray 4 My Hood Vol 2 (CHURCH IN THA JUNGLE)
- No Malice Drops new Record Let the Dead Bury the Dead.
- CHH Artist Tre9 and his ministry helps Hurricane Harvey victims in Houston
- Derek Minor Drops New Music Video (Take Off ft. Ty Brasel, Canon & KB)
- Ruslan Drops New Music Video (New Beginnings)
Sign Up For Our E-Mail List
Get all latest content delivered to your email a few times a month.