Switchfoot Has Finished Recording Tenth Album And Is Hitting the Road With Lecrae
Anticipation continues to build as Switchfoot prepares to release their tenth album in the summer of 2016. Front-man Jon Foreman recently shared on social media that the band has finished recording the new project and the album will now be mastered in New York City.
In preparation for the new release, the Grammy award-winning alternative rock band will team up with two-time Grammy award-winning hip-hop artist Lecrae for The Heartland Tour. The string of dates kicks off June 10 in Omaha, NE. and weaves through the central U.S. to the northwest, wrapping June 19 in Spokane, WA. Tickets for The Heartland Tour are now on sale.
Lecrae continues to score big on the charts and in the industry. The influential rapper and hit-maker has sold 1.9 million albums to date. His 2014 release, Anomaly, broke industry records by selling 88,000 copies the first week and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart. Anomaly also landed at No. 1 on four other Billboard charts that week including Top Digital Album and Top Rap Album charts. Church Clothes 3, released unannounced online January 15, is the third mix-tape by Lecrae. It debuted at No. 12 on the Billboard Top 200 and No. 1 on several other Billboard charts including Top Independent Album and Rap Album charts. This year, with three Grammy Award nomination nods to his credit, he earned his second Grammy Award. Lecrae’s new book Unashamed releases May 3.
- Previous NF Drops second Video (I Just Wanna Know) off new Album
- Next Decyfer Down The Other Side Of Darkness Album Review
You may also like...
- Sevin Drops -Pray 4 My Hood Vol 2 (CHURCH IN THA JUNGLE)
- No Malice Drops new Record Let the Dead Bury the Dead.
- CHH Artist Tre9 and his ministry helps Hurricane Harvey victims in Houston
- Derek Minor Drops New Music Video (Take Off ft. Ty Brasel, Canon & KB)
- Ruslan Drops New Music Video (New Beginnings)
Sign Up For Our E-Mail List
Get all latest content delivered to your email a few times a month.