Sho Baraka Responds to Lifeway Stores Pulling His Album
If getting kicked out of a Christian book store is our metric for revolution then I think we need to reevaluate our activism”
On one of Sho’s records Sho said “penis” on his new album and the American Christian economy is upset because they’ve apparently never read Song of Solomon. Regardless, I’m actually happy about it because it caused this response, and those who understand this man’s intellect know that he handled himself all the way on point.
- Previous Thi’sl Explains the Not So Grand Rewards of Street Life
- Next J. Crum Hits Em With the “Figure Four” Video
You may also like...
- Sevin Drops -Pray 4 My Hood Vol 2 (CHURCH IN THA JUNGLE)
- No Malice Drops new Record Let the Dead Bury the Dead.
- CHH Artist Tre9 and his ministry helps Hurricane Harvey victims in Houston
- Derek Minor Drops New Music Video (Take Off ft. Ty Brasel, Canon & KB)
- Ruslan Drops New Music Video (New Beginnings)
Sign Up For Our E-Mail List
Get all latest content delivered to your email a few times a month.